UL Publisher for Best Execution leverages Ullink’s UL Publisher post-trade data management hub and the LiquidMetrix Workstation.
Mifid II rules require sell-side institutions and private banks to produce best execution reports for clients and regulators. To do this, firms need to extract relevant trade data from their order management systems and reconstruct the full history of each client order.
The Ullink solution uses UL Publisher’s ability to gather, normalize and enrich data from multiple
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform