UL Publisher for Best Execution leverages Ullink’s UL Publisher post-trade data management hub and the LiquidMetrix Workstation.
Mifid II rules require sell-side institutions and private banks to produce best execution reports for clients and regulators. To do this, firms need to extract relevant trade data from their order management systems and reconstruct the full history of each client order.
The Ullink solution uses UL Publisher’s ability to gather, normalize and enrich data from multiple
First, some pointed comments about the Consolidated Audit Trail and then Martin Boyd discusses the fintech market.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho CDO Gary Goldberg
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Crowded Alt Data Market Makes Standing Out Difficult for Providers