UL Publisher for Best Execution leverages Ullink’s UL Publisher post-trade data management hub and the LiquidMetrix Workstation.
Mifid II rules require sell-side institutions and private banks to produce best execution reports for clients and regulators. To do this, firms need to extract relevant trade data from their order management systems and reconstruct the full history of each client order.
The Ullink solution uses UL Publisher’s ability to gather, normalize and enrich data from multiple
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground