Deep Systems is preparing to launch its cryptocurrency trading platform, Indigo, in April. It will allow users to trade a range of cryptocurrency instruments, including spot on various digital currency exchanges (DCEs), futures, such as those listed by the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) and Chicago Futures Exchange, and options. It will also support equity trading in cryptocurrencies, if and when exchange-traded products are approved and launched.
“The guys that want to get into this crypto
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions