Pérez-Tasso will take over from current CEO Gottfried Leibbrandt, who will step down in June.
Subject to regulatory approval, the newly created digital asset investment bank plans to launch a custody solution in April.
The investment bank has onshored its collateral management and margin services to CloudMargin's public cloud offering.
A discussion about the trends and stories that dominated the year.
- Asset managers look to raw NGO data for ESG insights
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2021: Best Sell-Side Analytics Product—Numerix
- This Week: JP Morgan, Deutsche Börse, Refinitiv, and more
- Quandl goes live with new dataset for measuring dollar value of patents
- Vendors add surveillance support for WhatsApp alternatives