The two tech firms have been working together on various projects for two years. IBM first brought in Armanta to help build its Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) offering, Curt Burmeister, director of research, innovation and financial engineering, industry platforms at IBM, tells WatersTechnology.
From there, they worked together on three more projects—a general market-risk package for banks, an asset-liability management solution for reporting, and a module to help firms perform
Liquidnet's Adam Sussman joins to discuss the Members Exchange: Why do we need another trading venue, what are the tech challenges, who will be the CEO?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2018: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2018: Best Infrastructure Initiative—Northern Trust
- The Death of Blockchain (Hype)
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Technology Vendor (Infrastructure)—Kx
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Vendor (Trading, Risk and Research)—Visible Alpha