“We are sharing the finalized reporting forms ahead of the release to provide the industry with more time to finalize their systems implementation plan,” says a spokesperson for MAS, which issued a letter to all banks and merchant banks on March 29. The letter, signed by MAS chief data officer David Hardoon, contains finalized reporting forms, excluding Appendix 1, along with the implementation timeline of the revised MAS 610 and MAS 1003 notices.
The review began on December 31, 2014, and the
Liquidnet's Adam Sussman joins to discuss the Members Exchange: Why do we need another trading venue, what are the tech challenges, who will be the CEO?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2018: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2018: Best Infrastructure Initiative—Northern Trust
- The Death of Blockchain (Hype)
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Technology Vendor (Infrastructure)—Kx
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Vendor (Trading, Risk and Research)—Visible Alpha