Leumi ABL, the UK subsidiary of the Tel Aviv-based Bank Leumi Group, is implementing data automation software Confirm into its regulatory processes in preparation for the June 26 compliance deadline for MLR (Money Laundering Regulation) 2017 and 4 MLD (the fourth Money Laundering Directive).
Encompass’s Confirm platform automates KYC policies to adhere to anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations by providing a full audit trail and web-based processes.
Liquidnet's Adam Sussman joins to discuss the Members Exchange: Why do we need another trading venue, what are the tech challenges, who will be the CEO?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2018: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2018: Best Infrastructure Initiative—Northern Trust
- The Death of Blockchain (Hype)
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Technology Vendor (Infrastructure)—Kx
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Vendor (Trading, Risk and Research)—Visible Alpha