The UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) released the report on February 12, just over one month after the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II) went live. The report was based, the FCA says, on interviews with compliance staff, software developers, traders, quantitative researchers, senior managers and risk personnel at regulated firms.
While the report said the regulator was “encouraged” that firms “have taken steps to reduce risks inherent to algorithmic trading,” it
First, some pointed comments about the Consolidated Audit Trail and then Martin Boyd discusses the fintech market.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho CDO Gary Goldberg
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Crowded Alt Data Market Makes Standing Out Difficult for Providers