AMF’s platform started receiving reference data from the European Securities and Markets Authority (Esma) last summer, as the French regulator was rehearsing for the trade and transaction reporting rules under the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive and Regulation (Mifid II). In November 2017, the system accepted data from Euronext and on January 3, investment firms started submitting their transaction reports.
“It’s a very ambitious project that regroups all sources of data,” P
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank