The BIC-to-LEI relationship file is built using a mapping process established by Swift and certified by GLEIF. It is published on the GLEIF website in CSV format and will be updated monthly.
As of February 2018, more than one million LEIs have been issued to legal entities globally. Of roughly 130,000 BICs currently assigned, about 45,000 pertain to organizations that are legal entities or foreign branches, and therefore qualify for the mapping against LEIs.
The open-source BIC-to-LEI
First, some pointed comments about the Consolidated Audit Trail and then Martin Boyd discusses the fintech market.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho CDO Gary Goldberg
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Crowded Alt Data Market Makes Standing Out Difficult for Providers