The BIC-to-LEI relationship file is built using a mapping process established by Swift and certified by GLEIF. It is published on the GLEIF website in CSV format and will be updated monthly.
As of February 2018, more than one million LEIs have been issued to legal entities globally. Of roughly 130,000 BICs currently assigned, about 45,000 pertain to organizations that are legal entities or foreign branches, and therefore qualify for the mapping against LEIs.
The open-source BIC-to-LEI
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground