The originator of the Cusip identifier said the enhanced version of Cusip Pulse will improve reference data transparency. The Pulse service automatically alerts subscribers when new securities are added, or when a change such as a corporate action, issue suspension, or maturity date update to an existing record occurs.
This enhancement is an upgrade to the previous Cusip New Issue Alert service, which included information only on new issues, not changes to existing records.
First, some pointed comments about the Consolidated Audit Trail and then Martin Boyd discusses the fintech market.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho CDO Gary Goldberg
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Crowded Alt Data Market Makes Standing Out Difficult for Providers