The originator of the Cusip identifier said the enhanced version of Cusip Pulse will improve reference data transparency. The Pulse service automatically alerts subscribers when new securities are added, or when a change such as a corporate action, issue suspension, or maturity date update to an existing record occurs.
This enhancement is an upgrade to the previous Cusip New Issue Alert service, which included information only on new issues, not changes to existing records.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground