The service covers more than 10 million options and futures contracts and 10,000 issuers. Options Analytics includes daily calculations for nine end-of-day options sensitivities, and five end-of-day implied volatilities and interpolated volatility surfaces.
Clients with access to Options Analytics will be able to run back tests that simulate their trading strategies, generate risk and regulatory reports on portfolios of options and underlying securities, and perform in-depth analysis of options
First, some pointed comments about the Consolidated Audit Trail and then Martin Boyd discusses the fintech market.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho CDO Gary Goldberg
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Crowded Alt Data Market Makes Standing Out Difficult for Providers