The service covers more than 10 million options and futures contracts and 10,000 issuers. Options Analytics includes daily calculations for nine end-of-day options sensitivities, and five end-of-day implied volatilities and interpolated volatility surfaces.
Clients with access to Options Analytics will be able to run back tests that simulate their trading strategies, generate risk and regulatory reports on portfolios of options and underlying securities, and perform in-depth analysis of options
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground