The DTCC’s Exception Manager enables market participants to publish, manage and communicate exceptions—defined as any transaction that requires user attention to settle successfully—through the trade lifecycle, and supports all securities transactions globally.
“Post-trade exception processing often creates operational risk and a significant amount of inefficiency for all parties to a trade. Trade data needs to be consumed and processed from many disparate systems, including matching engines, t
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank