Jamie Bogen has been appointed as Dash Financial Technologies’ newest managing director, responsible for execution services at the firm.
As part of her new role, she will be responsible for pushing forward the firm’s business strategy for the buy side, and for developing its capabilities in execution customization and data analytics, Dash said in a release announcing the hire.
Prior to her appointment, Bogen spent nine years at agency broker Bloomberg Tradebook, where she was a senior client relationship manager. Before that, she was a senior managing director in Bear Stearns’ asset management arm, and had spent the bulk of her career—over 20 years—at the bank.
Dash itself has undergone significant change in recent months. WatersTechnology reported in March that the firm’s co-founders, Peter Maragos and David Karat, had successfully negotiated a management takeover of the business from private equity owners GTCR, just over one year after the buyout firm merged it with Convergex’s LiquidPoint.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed, but the transition was backed by another private equity firm, Flexpoint. Daniel Edelman, Flexpoint’s principal, gained a seat on the board in exchange for its support.
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions