Chmiel was most recently chief revenue officer at news and social media analytics provider Accern, prior to which he spent 18 months as CEO of RS Metrics. Before that, he served as SVP of global sales and marketing at tick database and analytics provider OneMarketData, where he spent seven years, and held senior sales roles at Skyler Technology, LatentZero, SunGard Trading Systems, and BrokerTec, prior to which he spent 12 years as sales manager at Bloomberg.
Based in New York, Chmiel reports
First, some pointed comments about the Consolidated Audit Trail and then Martin Boyd discusses the fintech market.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho CDO Gary Goldberg
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Crowded Alt Data Market Makes Standing Out Difficult for Providers