Bottega stepped into the interim leadership role in November 2017, following the departure of Mike Atkin, who shifted his focus to advancing the EDM Council’s research and education initiatives.
Bottega has been involved with the non-profit trade association since 2005, when he was an industry contributor, and served as chairman from 2007–2014. He then joined the council’s executive team as a senior advisor. Bottega has more than three decades’ data management experience, most recently as CDO
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions