Dyrberg joins from NEX Group’s TriOptima, a post-trade reconciliation, portfolio compression and margin services provider, where she was COO and, before that, CEO of Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Earlier in her career, Dyrberg was global business manager for rates at Dresdner Kleinwort, before which she held a series of operations leadership roles in London and Frankfurt.
“Mireille adds significant capital markets technology and strategy experience to the management team, strengthening
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions