Harrison was most recently SVP of engineering for the MarketView platform at oil and gas data and software vendor Drillinginfo, before which he was chief product officer at GlobalView Software, which Drillinginfo acquired in 2016. Prior to joining GlobalView in 2010, he spent eight years as CEO of CVH Reese, and nine years as SVP of product management at FutureSource.
Harrison replaces Eero Pikat, who continues to serve as president of Barchart, overseeing technology architecture, new
Liquidnet's Adam Sussman joins to discuss the Members Exchange: Why do we need another trading venue, what are the tech challenges, who will be the CEO?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2018: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2018: Best Infrastructure Initiative—Northern Trust
- The Death of Blockchain (Hype)
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Technology Vendor (Infrastructure)—Kx
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Vendor (Trading, Risk and Research)—Visible Alpha