As CDO, Barr is responsible for data strategy, for “strengthening [the firm’s] adherence to data governance standards, practices and policies,” and “ensuring BNY Mellon’s data is consistent, accurate and accessible for regulatory and business purposes,” a spokesperson says.
Barr was most recently CDO at HSBC Global Banking and Markets, prior to which he was COO at New York-based portfolio analytics provider Novus Partners, and spent four years as CDO at Bridgewater Associates. Before joining
First, some pointed comments about the Consolidated Audit Trail and then Martin Boyd discusses the fintech market.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho CDO Gary Goldberg
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Crowded Alt Data Market Makes Standing Out Difficult for Providers