Previously, Filleul was global director of Cray’s financial services group, and he also has held various roles at Sun Microsystems, including head of Mifid. His was also head of the reference data business at iGate Patni.
Pam Pecs Cytron, Pendo’s founder and CEO, says the vendor is currently inundated with new business.
“[Filleul’s] knowledge and experience in reference data, data management, data governance, risk and regulatory compliance will be invaluable as we develop deeper relationships
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank