Richmond played a key part in launching IRTA in May 2017 and is currently a regular speaker at fintech and regtech industry events.
“Appointing a management team is key to the evolution of the IRTA, and to the execution of our mission and purpose. As chief executive, Ben is committed to executing the IRTA strategy internationally during its next stage of growth,” says Subas Roy, global chair of IRTA, in a statement.
“Regtech experts, practitioners, academics, regulated firms and regulators are
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank