Through this role, Porfirio will be charged with growing the vendor’s capital markets portfolio, including its treasurys and investment management business lines. He will be based out of the company’s headquarters in London and report to Hannes Liebe, chief operations officer, international.
Porfirio was previously at Calypso Technology for two years as its chief product officer. In his over 25 years in the industry, he’s also served as head of European derivatives for Jefferies International (
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank