The first set of data partners include news sentiment provider Alexandria Technology, crowd-sourced earnings estimates vendor Estimize, satellite imagery provider Genscape, and ESG data vendor RepRisk, and officials say FactSet has already lined up the next batch of content providers to add to its platform.
“We’ve seen increased usage and demand for alternative data, starting among hedge funds and now among large asset managers,” says Rich Newman, SVP and global head of FactSet’s Content and
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions