SS&C Technologies, the Windsor, CT-based provider of buy-side focused technologies and services, and DST Systems, a provider of technology, advisory and business operations outsourcing to the financial services and healthcare industries, have agreed that SS&C will acquire DST in an all-cash transaction for $84 per share plus assumption of debt, equating to approximately $5.4 billion.
DST Systems, headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, with more than 14,400 employees worldwide, generated pro fo
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank