Apsara operates a New Jersey route connecting Nasdaq, NYSE and Bats, and is building a microwave path from Digital Realty’s datacenter facility at 350 East Cermak Road in Chicago to CME Group’s datacenter in Aurora, Illinois, which the vendor expects to complete later this year.
“The acquisition of Apsara Networks enables us to offer unrivalled low-latency access, network resiliency and enhanced managed services to clients across established and emerging markets,” says BSO founder and CEO Micha
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank