They went on a data treasure hunt, and they dug up gold.
Chris Dearie, COO of data and analytics at TP Icap, says a thorough inventory check of Icap’s broking data “unearthed a large swathe of data that we know has not yet been made commercially available,” and which until now had only been released in “very limited instances” via “highly restricted” view-only mechanisms.
As a result, TP Icap is releasing two new data packages: one focused on Scandinavian derivatives and one focused on
Liquidnet's Adam Sussman joins to discuss the Members Exchange: Why do we need another trading venue, what are the tech challenges, who will be the CEO?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2018: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2018: Best Infrastructure Initiative—Northern Trust
- The Death of Blockchain (Hype)
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Technology Vendor (Infrastructure)—Kx
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Vendor (Trading, Risk and Research)—Visible Alpha