The newly installed, multi-asset system detects unusual patterns of behavior or signals that indicate manipulation. Irisium, which was formerly known as Ancoa Software, will help Bitfinex—a digital asset trading platform that launched in 2012—monitor for market abuses such as volume manipulation, wash-trading and fake liquidity.
Paolo Ardoino, CTO of Bitfinex, says the exchange currently has an in-house tool it uses to analyze trades coming across the exchange, but the addition of Irisium’s
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions