CLS’ FX Forecast provides an hourly forward-looking view of the FX markets, including trade volume covering eight currency pairs—Australian dollar against US dollar, euro against pounds sterling, Japanese yen and US dollar, US dollar against Canadian dollar, Swiss franc and Japanese yen, and sterling against US dollar—for the upcoming five business days, and accounting for the market impact of past and scheduled future economic events based on CLS’ warehouse of historical data.
In addition, the
First, some pointed comments about the Consolidated Audit Trail and then Martin Boyd discusses the fintech market.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho CDO Gary Goldberg
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Crowded Alt Data Market Makes Standing Out Difficult for Providers