CLS’ FX Forecast provides an hourly forward-looking view of the FX markets, including trade volume covering eight currency pairs—Australian dollar against US dollar, euro against pounds sterling, Japanese yen and US dollar, US dollar against Canadian dollar, Swiss franc and Japanese yen, and sterling against US dollar—for the upcoming five business days, and accounting for the market impact of past and scheduled future economic events based on CLS’ warehouse of historical data.
In addition, the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground