As part of a corporate restructure, SIX Group introduces its new executive board.
Report says credit rating agencies are not providing enough clarity on the fees they charge.
At a dinner held in midtown Manhattan on December 4 last year, the winners of the 2017 AFTAs were announced. Here is the winners' list and the reasons why they won.
Victor discusses WatersTechnology's inaugural Women in Technology and Data Awards, which are scheduled to take place on March 9.
European regulator takes step toward forcing clearinghouses to disclose exactly how they calculate risk and collateral requirements for trades.
Market participants say much remains to be done as Europe debuts new rules.
AI is experiencing a renaissance, but some are concerned that it could carry hidden risks.
From regulation to AI-driven solutions to quantum computing for the financial industry, Wei-Shen Wong looks back on what made headlines in the region in 2017.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank