Investment firms have the upper hand when dealing with expensive data vendors, says Investec’s Nico Smuts.
Vendors say their integrated solution will deliver significant data cost savings for firms by implementing usage tracking and controls.
The EDM company is adding over 300 new vendors to its tool for clients looking to make sense of the alternative data landscape.
Inside Market Data & Inside Reference Data Awards 2019: Douglas B. Taylor, founder, Burton-Taylor International Consulting
- Asset managers look to raw NGO data for ESG insights
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2021: Best Sell-Side Analytics Product—Numerix
- This Week: JP Morgan, Deutsche Börse, Refinitiv, and more
- Quandl goes live with new dataset for measuring dollar value of patents
- Vendors add surveillance support for WhatsApp alternatives