The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), set to go live on May 25, has proven to be a surprisingly difficult and sneaky challenge, as companies come to grips with the technical aspects, as well as the sprit, of the rule.
Speaking at an event last week, Chris Bannocks, ING’s group chief data officer (CDO), said that financial and technology firms should not only comply with GDPR as a legal requirement, but noted that they have a responsibility to be ethical when dealing with client data
Liquidnet's Adam Sussman joins to discuss the Members Exchange: Why do we need another trading venue, what are the tech challenges, who will be the CEO?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2018: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2018: Best Infrastructure Initiative—Northern Trust
- The Death of Blockchain (Hype)
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Technology Vendor (Infrastructure)—Kx
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Vendor (Trading, Risk and Research)—Visible Alpha