Trax’s Approved Publication Arrangement (APA), a type of reporting vehicle designed to process transaction reports under the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, or Mifid II, was granted a market identifier code (MIC) in April 2018, which lists its home nation as the Netherlands.
Most APAs are currently based in the UK and authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), with a few notable exceptions—for instance, Deutsche Börse’s APA and Approved Reporting Mechanism, which
First, some pointed comments about the Consolidated Audit Trail and then Martin Boyd discusses the fintech market.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho CDO Gary Goldberg
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Crowded Alt Data Market Makes Standing Out Difficult for Providers