Trax’s Approved Publication Arrangement (APA), a type of reporting vehicle designed to process transaction reports under the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, or Mifid II, was granted a market identifier code (MIC) in April 2018, which lists its home nation as the Netherlands.
Most APAs are currently based in the UK and authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), with a few notable exceptions—for instance, Deutsche Börse’s APA and Approved Reporting Mechanism, which h
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform