The European Securities and Markets Authority (Esma), the European Banking Authority (EBA) and the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority issued the warnings in a joint report on risks to the financial system, published on April 12. The three regulators comprise the EU’s financial oversight apparatus and are collectively referred to as the European Supervisory Authorities (ESAs).
In particular, the ESAs said, any disruption in access to central counterparty (CCP) clearinghouses
First, some pointed comments about the Consolidated Audit Trail and then Martin Boyd discusses the fintech market.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho CDO Gary Goldberg
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Crowded Alt Data Market Makes Standing Out Difficult for Providers