TDCC has worked with Broadridge to help transition the Taiwan Stock Market to 100 percent e-voting in under four years. Adopting Broadridge’s direct vote-submission service allowed the Taiwan stock market to replace manual processing of shareholder voting with straight-through processing (STP) via electronic file.
This has enabled the standardization and automation of cross-border voting processes, ensuring accurate execution for custodian banks.
Taiwan’s stock market achieving 100 percent
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground