TDCC has worked with Broadridge to help transition the Taiwan Stock Market to 100 percent e-voting in under four years. Adopting Broadridge’s direct vote-submission service allowed the Taiwan stock market to replace manual processing of shareholder voting with straight-through processing (STP) via electronic file.
This has enabled the standardization and automation of cross-border voting processes, ensuring accurate execution for custodian banks.
Taiwan’s stock market achieving 100 percent
First, some pointed comments about the Consolidated Audit Trail and then Martin Boyd discusses the fintech market.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho CDO Gary Goldberg
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Crowded Alt Data Market Makes Standing Out Difficult for Providers