Bottega says the trade association’s evolution, much like that of the financial services industry, is a result of, and has occurred parallel with, the response to the financial crisis a decade ago.
When he joined the EDM Council roughly seven years ago as a member of a bank, Bottega says the CDO role was relatively new to the financial industry, with CDOs talking through the council about how to build a good data management program. That resulted in the EDM Council’s data management capability
Liquidnet's Adam Sussman joins to discuss the Members Exchange: Why do we need another trading venue, what are the tech challenges, who will be the CEO?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2018: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2018: Best Infrastructure Initiative—Northern Trust
- The Death of Blockchain (Hype)
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Technology Vendor (Infrastructure)—Kx
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Vendor (Trading, Risk and Research)—Visible Alpha