In August 2016, The Symphony Software Foundation announced that it was partnering with OpenFin to define standards for chat interoperability with Symphony Chat and to expand the use of open-source tools for users. Those efforts have now borne fruit.
OpenFin, which offers an operating system (OS) specifically built for capital markets firms, has contributed code to the Symphony Software Foundation that allows for Symphony Chat to run on applications—including execution management systems,
First, some pointed comments about the Consolidated Audit Trail and then Martin Boyd discusses the fintech market.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho CDO Gary Goldberg
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Crowded Alt Data Market Makes Standing Out Difficult for Providers