In August 2016, The Symphony Software Foundation announced that it was partnering with OpenFin to define standards for chat interoperability with Symphony Chat and to expand the use of open-source tools for users. Those efforts have now borne fruit.
OpenFin, which offers an operating system (OS) specifically built for capital markets firms, has contributed code to the Symphony Software Foundation that allows for Symphony Chat to run on applications—including execution management systems,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground