FactSet and distributed-ledger technology (DLT) provider CG Blockchain have entered into a partnership that will allow users of FactSet’s order and execution management system (OEMS) to access CG Blockchain’s products through the latter’s app store, BCT Fundstore.
Additionally, CG Blockchain’s current and future users will also be able to use FactSet’s OEMS—which became part of the FactSet stable as a result of its 2015 acquisition of Portware—as FactSet is the exclusive OEMS partner for the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground