FactSet and distributed-ledger technology (DLT) provider CG Blockchain have entered into a partnership that will allow users of FactSet’s order and execution management system (OEMS) to access CG Blockchain’s products through the latter’s app store, BCT Fundstore.
Additionally, CG Blockchain’s current and future users will also be able to use FactSet’s OEMS—which became part of the FactSet stable as a result of its 2015 acquisition of Portware—as FactSet is the exclusive OEMS partner for the
First, some pointed comments about the Consolidated Audit Trail and then Martin Boyd discusses the fintech market.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho CDO Gary Goldberg
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Crowded Alt Data Market Makes Standing Out Difficult for Providers