According to the survey, respondents from vendors, end-user firms, investors, analysts and consultants expect organic growth of 1.36 percent over last year’s spend of $27.5 billion, before the impact of any price increases, which could add another two to three percent increase, says Douglas B Taylor, founder and managing director of Burton-Taylor, which was recently acquired by TP Icap.
“I believe that buyers and suppliers … feel that the market has stabilized, and that after a period of so man
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank