Users of Sina’s platforms now have access to NLS and GIDS on top of access to real-time US market data from Nasdaq, which the vendor has carried since 2013. Sina makes the data available via its online and mobile portal, and mobile applications, as well as its Weibo social media platform.
Tomas Franczyk, managing director of global information services for Asia-Pacific at Nasdaq, says Sina will feed the data to downstream companies that are launching products and applications.
Liquidnet's Adam Sussman joins to discuss the Members Exchange: Why do we need another trading venue, what are the tech challenges, who will be the CEO?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2018: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2018: Best Infrastructure Initiative—Northern Trust
- The Death of Blockchain (Hype)
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Technology Vendor (Infrastructure)—Kx
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Vendor (Trading, Risk and Research)—Visible Alpha