The Cboe One feed provides equities quote and trade data from Cboe’s BZX, BYX, EDGA and EDGX US equities exchanges under a single license. Thomson Reuters will make data from the Cboe One Summary Feed—which delivers a unified view of aggregated best bid and offer quotes and last sale data—available via its Elektron data platform and via its Eikon data desktop terminal.
“Cboe One is geared towards the sophisticated professional investor, and Thomson Reuters, with its incredible global presence a
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank