Redline’s InRush ticker plant now uses Metamako’s network devices to capture and fan-out data from more than 150 global exchanges in five nanoseconds, allowing clients to obtain normalized market data for asset classes including equities, derivatives, foreign exchange, fixed income and commodities at the lowest possible network latency.
Clients can also reduce switching latency on order entry and aggregation by using Metamako devices to connect Redline’s Order Execution Gateway to exchanges.
First, some pointed comments about the Consolidated Audit Trail and then Martin Boyd discusses the fintech market.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho CDO Gary Goldberg
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Crowded Alt Data Market Makes Standing Out Difficult for Providers