Redline’s InRush ticker plant now uses Metamako’s network devices to capture and fan-out data from more than 150 global exchanges in five nanoseconds, allowing clients to obtain normalized market data for asset classes including equities, derivatives, foreign exchange, fixed income and commodities at the lowest possible network latency.
Clients can also reduce switching latency on order entry and aggregation by using Metamako devices to connect Redline’s Order Execution Gateway to exchanges.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground