Neptune currently has 24 banks live on its platform with two more set to go live by early in the second quarter, Byron Cooper-Fogarty, the firm’s head of sales, tells WatersTechnology. At the start of 2017, it only had 16 banks live. It also has 55 buy-side firms with about $22 trillion under management signed on, according to Cooper-Fogarty.
While the company started in London with a focus on the euro and sterling, in the past year it has seen strong growth in the US, helping to expand the
Liquidnet's Adam Sussman joins to discuss the Members Exchange: Why do we need another trading venue, what are the tech challenges, who will be the CEO?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2018: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2018: Best Infrastructure Initiative—Northern Trust
- The Death of Blockchain (Hype)
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Technology Vendor (Infrastructure)—Kx
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Vendor (Trading, Risk and Research)—Visible Alpha