Wedbush Futures is the first non-bank futures commission merchant (FCM) to join the utility, which garnered a significant amount of interest in 2015 when it was launched under the auspices of what was then SunGard. Wedbush will use the utility to support its exchange-traded derivatives business.
The Derivatives Utility allows firms to outsource non-differentiating activities in post-trade operations and technology processing to FIS, including trade clearing, margin processing, reconciliations a
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank