The physical infrastructure will enable faster connectivity to global locations.
The network provider estimates the global cost of fund distribution could be reduced by as much as $4.35 billion.
- Asset managers look to raw NGO data for ESG insights
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2021: Best Sell-Side Analytics Product—Numerix
- This Week: JP Morgan, Deutsche Börse, Refinitiv, and more
- Quandl goes live with new dataset for measuring dollar value of patents
- Vendors add surveillance support for WhatsApp alternatives