Look, team-building and communication are important, but the women who are emerging as fierce, inventive leaders in capital markets are obviously skilled in areas outside of the stereotypes that surround women at work. That’s why it was so refreshing to talk to the winners of WatersTechnology’s first-ever Women in Technology and Data Awards and hear them tell stories of how they are innovating, disrupting and transforming an industry.
In preparation for the inaugural ceremony, WatersTechnology
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions