Automated and high-frequency trading in Asia have generally lagged behind US and Europen markets. But as low-latency data availability increases, that may soon change.
Retooling repo: How Broadridge, Bloomberg, Tradeweb, and JP Morgan are modernizing repurchase agreements
From brokers to trading platform providers, players in the repo market are focused on initiatives around reducing settlement fails, increasing automation, and streamlining operations.
ApeVue’s data shows that Blockchain.com and Kraken, both private markets, are down since April 1, which is in line with the broader crypto marketplace.
Putting location in its place: Geolocation data market contractions highlight importance of cost, context
All is not well for providers of geolocation data, with some slashing staff or shutting down entirely. Those still thriving are the ones who realize it’s no longer all about “location, location, location.”
This week, Tony and Shen talk about how firms approach cloud migration projects.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The surprising industries luring data talent away from Wall Street
- Waters Wrap: Ion’s fixed income EMS & how tech development theory is changing
- Waters Rankings 2022 Winner's Interview: S&P Global Market Intelligence (Performance and Attribution)
- Retooling repo: How Broadridge, Bloomberg, Tradeweb, and JP Morgan are modernizing repurchase agreements
- Messy MBSs? Startup uses deep learning to predict mortgage-backed securities markets