Leveraging AWS’s presence on Wall Street, Data Exchange has the potential to shake up traditional financial data delivery and contracts, if it can add relevant content and overcome challenges like real-time streaming and connectivity in the cloud.
The community group is building a referencing architecture to test the theory that all participants in the data supply chain behave as originators, providers and users.
After the European Commission released its proposal for an EU consolidated tape last week, Anthony explores some of the unanswered questions that still linger and what the greatest roadblocks appear to be.
Nasdaq’s new Data Fabric managed data infrastructure service presents an opportunity for firms to outsource many elements of their market data platforms to the exchange. But making it possible—and also driving innovations at other data providers designed to simplify data access—is the humble API.
Garry Cooper, CEO and co-founder at Rheaply, joins the podcast to discuss the circular economy and how technology plays a part.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The future of algo trading: Using deep learning to more accurately predict equity market volumes
- AFTAs 2021: All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2021 Winner's Interview: IHS Markit (Corporate Actions)
- Regulators turn gaze on ESG rating providers—for better or worse
- Waters Wrap: An EU consolidated tape—a story of market data costs & reality