While some alternative data providers are jumping in on the meme-stock craze by producing new datasets and analyses geared toward risk management and alpha generation, others—perhaps rightly so—are staying cautious.
Dealers say the agencies’ request for info could prompt new rules that stifle model innovation.
The bank’s client segmentation offering creates more targeted post-trade offerings, while its prediction engine can help reduce settlement failures.
Increasingly, exchanges are trying to get closer to their customers, in a bid to better understand how they use market data. This move may come at the expense of data vendors that are being gradually squeezed out of the exchange-client relationship.
Wei-Shen and Tony talk about WatersTech’s three biggest stories of the week.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Asia Awards 2021: All the Winners
- JP Morgan fast-tracks market data licensing tools
- Four years of academic study on HFT yields complicated results
- Nordea: Licensing changes could make RPA too expensive
- Weekly Wrap: ESG’s growing influence on market data consolidation (And exchange data)